Disclaimer & Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not restricted to, electronic, mechanical, printed or recorded without the express prior permission of the copyright owner.
Every precaution is taken by Legal Protection International aisbl to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and legally and morally correct.
However, Legal Protection International aisbl accept no responsibility for the views or comments expressed by individuals or organisations contained therein and contributors to the site, through e-mail, discussion forums or published works undertaken to indemnify Forum Europe Ltd from any third party actions that may result from their contributions.
Please Note:- These are applicable in association with the fax back, online and email or telephone call registrations. By registering for a Legal Protection International event, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
a) Delegate and Speaker Terms
b) Event Proceedings Purchase Terms
c) Data Protection
Delegate terms are applicable regardless of how registration is made.
By registering for a Legal Protection International event, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your booking will be confirmed by email upon receipt of your registration.
- Precise details of the venue will be provided on final confirmation along with directions to the venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at our sole discretion.
- If for any reason the conference is cancelled or changed, our liability in that instance shall be strictly limited to the amount paid for the place/s on the course.
- We reserve the right to change the venue at our discretion and in this event will send an email to delegates giving at least 48 hours notice of such change. We recommend regular checking of the event website for further details.
- In the event of delegate cancellation, a full refund will be given up to 42 days before the event subject to a €120 administration fee. It is regretted that after this date refunds are not possible, however substitutions can be made with prior notice at any time. If a substitution is necessary, please contact us and we will be happy to update the delegate details.
- Discounts for members of applicable organisations are only used in conjunction with any other discount offer at the discretion of Legal Protection International aisbl. This discount is subject to verification of membership by the organisation. Free passes linked to paying delegates only become valid upon payment for the initial agreed number of delegates.
- eVouchers are entered and any discount is claimed strictly subject to such discount having been approved by Legal Protection International and the discount code issued directly by them. eVouchers are temporary, are not transferable, and are subject to verification. eVouchers are only used in conjunction with any other discount offer at the discretion of Legal Protection International aisbl.
- Payments to Forum Europe Ltd by bank transfer must include any costs demanded by your local bank in your country of origin for transferring money.
- All conference names, titles and programmes (also referred to as agendas, proceedings) are the sole copyright of Legal Protection International aisbl. Any reproduction without prior permission in whatever form will result in legal action being pursued.
- The venues used by Legal Protection International aisbl may from time to time have their own policies in place that relate to the organisation and expectations of delegates. We will communicate venue idiosyncrasies in advance of the event date and accept no responsibility or liability for any non-adherence to these. Examples may include age restrictions, dress-code, and membership for instance. Please contact Legal Protection International aisbl direct if you have any issues relating to this.
- Photography and filming is likely to take place at the event and materials will be published online. By signing up as a speaker or delegate you agree to this condition. However, you can contact the Event Manager to opt out if you would not like to be photographed / captured for post-event materials.
It may be necessary from time to time to amend the event programme and the details of those participating. Therefore, Legal Protection International aisbl reserves the right to alter the proceeding of the event at any time. We endeavour to communicate any changes to both delegates and speakers and we recommend regular checking of the event website for up-to-date developments. If you have any specific queries, please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to help and your interests are at the centre of our operations.
It is Legal Protection International’s policy that all speaker expense claims must be received strictly within 4 weeks of the date of the expense incurred. Expenses must be agreed upon prior to the event date. Expenses can be claimed on economy travel, an agreed amount of hotel nights and on an agreed number of meals. All travel should be ideally booked in good time to ensure that the lower ticket price is obtained. Unless prior permission is given in writing, Legal Protection International aisbl has an expenses payment ceiling of €300 which is strictly adhered to and is non-negotiable. All claims below and above this ceiling will be the subject of review and the amount paid will be at the discretion of Legal Protection International aisbl. We reserve the right to refuse the payment of expenses under specific circumstances. We are unable to pay for phone calls, television services or other non-essential items or purchases. If clarification is required, please contact Legal Protection International aisbl prior to completing a purchase.
B.) Event Proceedings Purchase Terms
- Forum Europe Ltd will post or email the conference proceedings to the address provided by you.
- Payments can be made via credit card (online or offline), cheque or bank transfer.
- Proceedings will be posted out upon clearance of correct funds.
- Warranty – We warrant that the products we supply will at the time of delivery be free from defects in workmanship and materials and correspond in all material respects with relevant specification. If products do not conform to this warranty then we will at our option remedy the defect in question, replace the defective goods or refund you the price of the defective products supplied. This remedy is the only one available to you and is only available where you notify us in writing of the defect within 7 days of delivery.
- Returns – While we endeavour to provide all presentations from our events, we cannot be held liable for any exclusion(s) that may occur. Exclusions are the result of a paper presentation (no electronic version available) or the speaker refusing its inclusion. Details of the content can be obtained by contacting Legal Protection International on +32-2-732 36 28 directly after the associated event.
- Consumer Rights –Nothing in our T&Cs or this summary affects the statutory rights of a consumer as defined under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
C.) Data Protection Act
The information you supply to Legal Protection International on this site and through any other means of submission will be held by us and used to inform you of other conferences and events that will be of interest to you. We will not sell your personal information to third parties, however we may, from time to time, release information to carefully selected third parties whose services are deemed to be of potential interest to you. We respect your right not to receive this information, therefore, if you do not wish to be contacted, please instruct us in writing at the address below:
Legal Protection International aisbl
Rue de l’Industrie 4